Terms & Conditions
- The advice or information provided by us or experts via the website is provided for informational purposes only and cannot be considered a substitute for an examination by a doctor or other mental health professional. You are advised strongly against relying solely on, or make decisions based solely on advice provided by any expert.
- Use of the services is not for emergencies. If you think you have a medical or mental health emergency, or if at any time you are concerned about your care or treatment, please go to the nearest hospital or health care provider.
- The website is not a suicide helpline platform. If you are considering or contemplating suicide or feel that you are a danger to yourself or to others, you may discontinue use of the services immediately at your discretion and please notify appropriate police or emergency medical personnel. If you are thinking about suicide, immediately call a suicide prevention helpline.
- Your use of information provided on the website and availing of services on the website is solely at your own risk. thementalhappiness.com is not, and will not in any manner be involved in the practice of medicine or the provision of medical care.
- Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to contact you back, or even we may not contact you back. In no circumstances can thementalhappiness.com be held responsible.
thementalhappiness.com reserves its right to change the policies and terms at any time, without the requirement of any prior intimation to the user. Any such change shall be binding and effective on the user.